Friday, September 14, 2007

Greetings!

Welcome fellow blog-readers! This blog is part of a project for one of my college classes. Here, I will be reviewing different articles found on Watchman Fellowship website. Watchman is an independent, nondenominational Christian research and apologetics ministry focusing on new religious movements, cults, the occult and the New Age.

I hope you enjoy reading the variety of reviews that will appear over the next coming weeks. I hope you will learn something new that you've never known before, but most of all, I hope that you are challenged to examine your own beliefs. Peter Marshall, a US Senate Chaplain (1947) once prayed, "Give us clear vision, that we may know where to stand and what to stand for - because unless we stand for something, we shall fall for anything."

No comments: